Who We Serve
We serve the communities where we live, where our children go to school, and where we think we can make the most positive difference in the lives of children and families. Over the past year, Kids for Conservation has provided conservation education programming to more than 350 children age five through seventeen.
Through partnerships with several Twin Cities-based youth programs, we have facilitated two service-learning projects with more than 40 children.
Where We Work
Kids for Conservation provides programming at:
- Grey Cloud Elementary School (Cottage Grove)
- McVay Youth Partnership (various locations, Saint Paul)
- Mt. Airy Boys and Girls Club (Saint Paul)
- Palace Community Center – Youth Summer Blast (Saint Paul)
- El Rio Vista Community Center – Youth Summer Blast (Saint Paul)
- Little Earth Community Youth Development Program (Minneapolis)